Papa's Burgeria is a game in the Papa Louie series. It's the second cooking simulator game (aka "Gameria") in the seires, and is the sequel to Papa's Pizzeria. It revolves around making burgers for the various customers that visit the establishment.
Marty/Rita (depending on who you chose to play as) receives a golden ticket and a map in the mail. The map tells Marty/Rita to "meet here for the prize", and features directions to Papa's Burgeria. Marty/Rita arrives at the Burgeria to find Papa Louie and Roy standing outside. Papa Louie reveals that Marty/Rita won the Burgeria, and proceeds to show the lucky winner around. Marty/Rita is excited by this, until Papa Louie hands over a Burgeria uniform, much to Marty/Rita's dismay.
In this game you play as either Marty or Rita (you can choose which one you play as when creating a new save file) as they spend their days working at the Burgeria. (Note: On some websites, Papa Louie himself can also be chosen as a playable character.) Each level constitutes one day of business at the Burgeria. During a day, a number of customers come in and place orders for burgers, and your objective is to create the burgers to their specifications. This is done through three different stations, one for taking orders, one for grilling the burgers, and one for building them. When a burger is completed and sent to a customer, the customer will judge the food based on how long they had to wait for it and how accurately the food matches their order, and give a corresponding score. If a customer gives a high score, they will also give you a tip. The points you get from customer scores give you XP that goes towards achieving a higher rank, allowing you to unlock more of the game's content, and the tips can be used to buy decorations for your lobby and upgrades to make it easier to cook burgers. The ultimate goal of the game is to reach a high enough rank to unlock everything.
In addition to earning tips and points, doing well on a customer's order also gives the customer a star. When a customer gets five stars, they get a Customer Medal that causes them to give you higher tips when you do well. The medal gets upgraded every five stars; the first medal customers obtain is the Bronze Medal, then the Silver Medal, and finally the Gold Medal.
- Order Station: Check on customers and take orders.
- Grill Station: Grill the burgers to the desired level of cooking (Rare, Medium, or Well-Done).
- Build Station: Assemble the burgers with buns and other ingredients.
- Bottom Bun
- Top Bun
- BBQ Sauce
- Penny (Tutorial)
- Akari (Unlocked at Rank 2)
- Big Pauly (Unlocked at Rank 3)
- Alan (Unlocked at Rank 4)
- Mandi (Unlocked at Rank 5)
- Kingsley (Unlocked at Rank 6)
- Mitch (Unlocked at Rank 7)
- Tony (Unlocked at Rank 8)
- Claire (Unlocked at Rank 9)
- Carlo Romano (Unlocked at Rank 10)
- Doan (Unlocked at Rank 11)
- Peggy (Unlocked at Rank 12)
- Lisa (Unlocked at Rank 13)
- Sasha (Unlocked at Rank 14)
- Matt (Unlocked at Rank 15)
- Clover (Unlocked at Rank 16)
- Cletus (Unlocked at Rank 17)
- Cooper (Unlocked at Rank 18)
- Kayla (Unlocked at Rank 19)
- Sue (Unlocked at Rank 20)
- Coonor (Unlocked at Rank 21)
- Franco (Unlocked at Rank 22)
- Hugo (Unlocked at Rank 23)
- Tohru (Unlocked at Rank 24)
- Maggie (Unlocked at Rank 25)
- James (Unlocked at Rank 26)
- Mindy (Unlocked at Rank 27)
- Gino Romano (Unlocked at Rank 28)
- Edna (Unlocked at Rank 29)
- Mary (Unlocked at Rank 30)
- Cecilia (Unlocked at Rank 31)
- Greg (Unlocked at Rank 32)
- Sarge Fan (Unlocked at Rank 33)
- Timm (Unlocked at Rank 34)
- Vicky (Unlocked at Rank 35)
- Bruna Romano (Unlocked at Rank 36)
- Olga (Unlocked at Rank 37)
- Little Eduardo (Unlocked at Rank 38)
- Roy (Unlocked at Rank 39)
- Papa Louie (Unlocked after all the other customers have a Gold Medal)
- Note: If you're playing as Papa Louie, Marty is substituted for this spot.
Customers First Appearing in This Game
- Newbie - Starting Rank
- Trainee - Achieved at 300 XP
- Cashier - Achieved at 750 XP
- Burger Builder - Achieved at 1,350 XP
- Part-Time Cook - Achieved at 2,100 XP
- Grill Cook - Achieved at 3,000 XP
- Sandwich Artist - Achieved at 4,050 XP
- Line Cook - Achieved at 5,250 XP
- Head Cook - Achieved at 6,600 XP
- Ticket Handler - Achieved at 8,100 XP
- Tray Cleaner - Achieved at 9,750 XP
- Patty Flipper - Achieved at 11,550 XP
- Order Attendant - Achieved at 13,500 XP
- Sandwich Builder - Achieved at 15,600 XP
- Burger Stacker - Achieved at 17,850 XP
- Beef Griller - Achieved at 20,250 XP
- Burger Topper - Achieved at 22,800 XP
- Tip Wrangler - Achieved at 25,500 XP
- Lettuce Lover - Achieved at 28,350 XP
- Tomato Pro - Achieved at 31,350 XP
- Onion Wrangler - Achieved at 34,500 XP
- Cheese Champ - Achieved at 37,800 XP
- Pickle Pro - Achieved at 41,250 XP
- Master of Mayo - Achieved at 44,850 XP
- BBQ Saucer - Achieved at 48,500 XP
- Ketchup Fan - Achieved at 52,500 XP
- Mustard Master - Achieved at 56,550 XP
- Bun Slicer - Achieved at 60,750 XP
- Burger Pro - Achieved at 65,100 XP
- Patty Presser - Achieved at 69,600 XP
- Grease Griller - Achieved at 74,250 XP
- Grill Expert - Achieved at 79,050 XP
- Build Master - Achieved at 84,000 XP
- Burger Lover - Achieved at 89,100 XP
- Spatula Pro - Achieved at 94,350 XP
- Meat Lover - Achieved at 99,750 XP
- Top Topper - Achieved at 105,300 XP
- Burger Master - Achieved at 111,000 XP
- Part-Time Manager - Achieved at 116,800 XP
- Burgeria Manager - Achieved at 122,850 XP
- Master of Burgers - Achieved at 129,000 XP
- Ultimate Cook - Achieved at 135,250 XP
- Roy's Replacement - Achieved at 141,750 XP
- Better Than Papa! - Achieved at 148,050 XP
These items can be placed in your lobby and improve your Waiting score.
- Romano Poster: Improves Waiting score and makes the Romanos give better tips. Costs $9.99.
- Sauce Poster: Improves Waiting score. Costs $6,99.
- Veggie Poster: Improves Waiting score. Costs $6.50.
- Pizzeria Poster: Improves Waiting score. Costs $8.00.
- Mochi Poster: Improves Waiting score. Costs $10.00.
- Cheese Poster: Improves Waiting score. Costs $20.00.
- Burger Poster: Improves Waiting score. Costs $20.00.
- SNJ Poster: Improves Waiting score. Costs $30.00.
- Patty Poster: Improves Waiting score. Costs $20.00.
- Kingsley Poster: Improves Waiting score. Costs $15.00.
- TV: Improves Waiting score. Costs $150.00.
- Newspaper Stand: Improves Waiting score. Costs $80.00.
- Arcade Cabinet: Improves Waiting score. Costs $400.00.
- Gumball Machine: Improves Waiting score. Costs $120.00.
- Jukebox: Improves Waiting score. Costs $500.00.
- Coffee Stand: Improves Waiting score. Costs $65.00.
These items enhance your stations to make it easier to serve the customers.
- Doorbell: Alerts you when a new customer enters. Costs $30.00.
- Heat Lamp: Keeps the patties warm, improving your Waiting score. Costs $200.00.
- Rare Timer: Alerts you when a burger has been cooked to Rare on the grill. Costs $200.00.
- Medium Timer: Alerts you when a burger has been cooked to Medium on the grill. Costs $200.00.
- Well-Done Timer: Alerts you when a burger has been cooked to Well-Done on the grill. Costs $200.00.
- All of the Gamerias have a representative color on Flipline.com; Papa's Burgeria's representative color is blue.