Three Goblets is an adventure HTML5 game developed by Adventale and published on Armor Games on August 17, 2018.
- Mouse: Navigate menus, and select a specific monster to battle.
- Shift + S: Scrap items (in the Forge)
- P or Space Bar: Pause or Unpause
In Three Goblets, you have to fight against monsters in a series of automated battles in order to obtain loot that makes you stronger, thus allowing you to get further ahead and fight stronger monsters. The game consists of a multitude of different worlds; each one has a set amount of floors to clear, and you have to clear every floor in a world in order to unlock the next one.
Once you begin a battle, your character will continuously fight every enemy in the way until you run out of health, at which point you'll be taken to an upgrade screen. On this screen you can take the opportunity to raise your stats using the skill points you acquired from your battle and upgrade your special skills if you have any skill points available, as well as equip yourself with any loot you may have acquired to get stronger. You can also access the Forge, which lets you dismantle loot in order to gain rewards after dismantling enough loot.
There are 17 worlds in total, nine normal worlds and eight secret worlds. After clearing all nine normal worlds, you obtain the Magic Orb which lets you gain access to the secret worlds.
- Sunny Hills: A grassland area containing weak plant-themed enemies. Has 5 floors.
- Moon Forest: A haunted forest riddled with spooky enemies. Has 6 floors.
- The Highest Peak: A mountain range filled with animalistic enemies. Has 7 floors.
- Foul Outskirts: A haunted swamp overrun with the undead. Has 5 floors.
- Clay Labyrinth: A maze area inhabited by living clay monsters. Has 8 floors.
- Puppeteer's Palace: An old castle full of more spooky enemies. Has 6 floors.
- The Underground: A mystical cave that is home to otherworldly creatures. Has 3 floors.
- The Crimson Gate: A passage to the underworld, which is guarded by some very powerful monsters. Has 7 floors.
- Deep Bellow: A chasm within the underworld that contains extremely powerful demonic enemies. Has 12 floors.
- Fetid Swamps: Another swamp area, this one containing a slew of nature-themed enemies. Has 6 floors.
- Scorchlands: A desert region with various animal and warrior enemies. Has 7 floors.
- Frigid Ruins: An icy wasteland featuring ice enemies. Has 3 floors.
- Cage of Nemeses: A coliseum full of various enemies from various previous worlds. Has 8 floors.
- The Chasm: A deep canyon crawling with insect-themed enemies. Has 1 floor.
- Ocean Monument: An underwater world teeming with aquatic enemies. Has 5 floors.
- Chaos Tower: Another level packed with demonic enemies. Has 12 floors.
- An Imploding Galaxy: A rift set somewhere deep in space, inhabited by immensely powerful astral beings as enemies. Has 9 floors.
- Sword: Increases your damage output.
- Shield: Increases your defense.
- Armor: Increases your max HP.
- Glove: Increases your attack speed.
- Ring: Boosts a random stat, depending on the ring.
- Amulet: Increases the odds of finding better loot.
- Goblet: Special item that provides temporary buffs under special circumstances. Among the normal worlds, every third world rewards you with one of the three goblets in the game after clearing them.
- Blue Goblet: Gives you 25% extra damage for 4 seconds when your HP drops below 75%.
- Green Goblet: Gives you 50% extra attack speed for 2 seconds when your HP drops below 50%.
- Red Goblet: Restores 10% of your HP every second for 3 seconds when your HP drops below 25%.
- Common (No Border): Equipment with this rarity only boosts the stat that it normally boosts (i.e. a Common Sword will only ever boost your attack power.)
- Uncommon (Blue Border): Equipment with this rarity sometimes boosts one other stat alongside its usual stat boost.
- Rare (Green Border): Equipment with this rarity often boosts one other stat alongside its usual stat boost.
- Legendary (Red Border): Equipment with this rarity always boosts either one or two other stats alongside its usual stat boost.
- Ancient (Brown Border): Equipment with this rarity always boosts two other stats alongside its usual stat boost.
- Ultimate (White Border): Equipment with this rarity always boosts either two or three other stats alongside its usual stat boost.
There are two skill tables in this game; each one has seven tiers, and you unlock each tier by unlocking a skill in the tier before it. The first skill table is available right from the beginning of the game, but the second one only becomes available once you unlock the secret worlds. After unlocking a skill, you can freely toggle it on or off by clicking on it on the skill table; toggling a skill off gives you back the skill point you spent to unlock it, giving you the opportunity to use it to unlock/toggle on a different skill.
|Row||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Tier 7|
|1||35% more armor||Double armor while fighting only one enemy||30% more max HP||Gain 35% of your max HP as an energy shield; the energy shield resists poison||Leech 2% of all damage dealt to enemies||Upon your first death, you instantly revive with 10% of your HP and all enemies are stunned for 2 seconds||All damage taken is reduced by 20% when your HP is below 50%|
|2||Restore 3% of your HP per second||Basic attacks deal 25% damage to neighboring enemies||60% more damage for the first 3 seconds of each wave||When yout HP drops below 40% for the first time, you instantly regain 35% of your HP||Basic attacks deal 50% less damage, but every 4th attack is a fireball attack that deaks quadruple damage||Dodge the first attack from an enemy with a Monster Mod||When you kill an enemy, you gain an extra 3% attack speed for 2 seconds|
|3||Every 3rd attack is a Critical Strike that deals double damage||35% more damage while fighting 3 or more enemies||70% more damage in exchange for 30% less attack speed||Every 5th attack is a sweep attack that hits all enemies||15% more attack speed||10% more max HP, 8% more damage, and 12% more armor||25% more damage|
|Row||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5||Tier 6||Tier 7|
|1||10% more max HP and 20% more armor||Every 3rd floor, your energy shield is healed for 15% of your max HP||Right-click on an enemy to cast Freeze, stunning the enemy for 2 seconds (this can only be used once per battle)||16% max HP and 8% more damage||Poison and Weakness debuffs are cured when Green Goblet's power is activated||10,000 more max HP||Restore 6% of your HP whenever you kill an enemy with a Monster Mod|
|2||Restore 2% of your HP per second for the first 3 seconds of each wave; this skill resets whenever you kill an enemy||50% greater loot rarity||+6 attack speed and 20% more max HP||6,000 more armor while fighting on an odd-numbered floor||12% more damage and 10% more armor||Energy shield has 15% more HP, and all energy shield HP is restored when Red Goblet's power is activated||Recharges the use of Freeze and Double Strike when Red Goblet's power is activated|
|3||Blue Goblet's power lasts 2 seconds longer||15% more damage when fighting on an even-numbered floor||60% more attack speed and leech 6% of all damage dealt to enemies while Blue Goblet's power is active||After not killing any enemies for 2 seconds, you gain 15% more damage and 30% more armor (this buff can only be granted once per battle)||Double-click on an enemy to cast Double Strike, dealing double damage to the enemy (this can only be used once per battle)||15% more attack speed while Green Goblet's attack speed is active||2,500 more damage|
From the third world onward, some enemies may spawn with Monster Mods, which are status effects that make the enemies more powerful. These include:
- Powerful Attacks: The enemy deals 4x damage.
- Poison Attacks: The enemy poisons you, dealing 4% of your max HP as damage over time once per second. This effect lasts until the battle ends and can be stacked indefinitely.
- Shield: All other enemies take 75% less damage from your attacks until you kill the enemy with the Shield mod.
- Death Attacks: The enemy instantly kills you.
- Slowing Attacks: The enemy reduces your attack speed by 40%.
- Weakening Attacks: The enemy reduces your damage and attack speed by 20%. This effect lasts until the battle ends and can be stacked up to three times.
- Cloning: The enemy will clone itself 0.5 seconds after its clone is killed.
- Healing: All other enemies regain 35% of their max HP every second until you kill the enemy with the Healing Mod.
- Immortality: The enemy can't be damaged directly, but loses 10% of its max HP whenever another enemy is destroyed.